"Many many thanks to the High School baseball team ... They came to our Lee's Summit neighborhood and had a workout together clearing snow from driveways and sidewalks on Monday afternoon, March 25. They came en . . ."
".This school has some awesome high school students. They worked diligently at Beaumont Baptist Church...cleaning, brush removal...Thanks is such a small word... I saw the hands and feet of Jesus in their every step. Lee Watkins, Music . . ."
"The teachers and staff of Summit Christian Academy (LSCCS when I was there) will never know how much they impacted my life. I moved away my senior year and never officially graduated from LSCCS, . . ."
Who We AreWhat We Believe Accreditation Quick Facts History Facility Meet Us Student Life Alumni Covenant Churches Media Fact Sheet School Press Job Opportunities
SCA Student Receives Literary Honors
SCA Varsity Basketball Players Named to All-Tournament Team
SCA Girls' Varsity Basketball Team Place 4th in Eagle Invitational Tourney
Summit Christian Academy Quick Facts
Summit Christian Academy is Kansas City's #1 accredited Christian school. From our rigorous academic programs to excellence in fine arts and competitive athletic teams, Summit Christian Academy has it all. Here are a few quick facts about our school:
- Founded in 1989 with 32 students, SCA now serves 700 preschool through 12th grade students.
- Stanford Achievement Tests contiually place SCA students up to 30% higher than the national average.
- The SCA class of 2013 averaged an ACT score of 24.4, compared to a national average of 21.1 and Missouri state average of 21.6
- SCA offers a college-preparatory curriculum with dual-credit courses in math, history, Spanish, and English.
- SCA has 21 students from 7 different countries through the International Program. This global educational program offers an enriching dimenision to our educational environment.
- Student/Teacher Ratio: 13:1. This statistic is figured through SCA's accreditation process and is based on number of faculty AND support staff like(art, music, physical education, and elective faculty). The number is based on a formula that ALL private and public schools use.
- Located on a 36-acre campus with elementary and secondary facilities, athletic fields, and two playground areas.
- Accredited by Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and North Central Association (NCA).
- Member of Missouri State High School Activities Association (MSHSAA) in athletics.